Naughty Diesel driver!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisA

MB Enthusiast
Car
CL 63 Biturbo 2014 - S63L 2010 - CLS Weistec MSL Monster (RIP)
Oh dear......who's the naughty boy in the 2008 C320 Cdi who smashed in to the back of a cab then quickly left the scene "forgetting" his front number plate :bannana:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thats why the good old screws are good for the number plates lol

That looks like the whole plate holder came off :fail

Surely that had to be a C320 cdi amg...
Loooool!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that on FB last week and thought it sounded rather fishy. A numberplate check comes back with a different colour for the car (grey, not black), and I know M-Bs are strong but to jump back in and zoom off after a 60 mph crash ... really?

I saw that on FB last week and thought it sounded rather fishy. A numberplate check comes back with a different colour for the car (grey, not black), and I know M-Bs are strong but to jump back in and zoom off after a 60 mph crash ... really?

It happened last year so current owner probably had colour changed due to lots of attention :dk:

It happened last year so current owner probably had colour changed due to lots of attention :dk:

IMHO there wouldn't have been much left to repaint (or sell) after a 60mph impact!

That's a strong number plate, to get a small chip on the side from a 60mph impact, very interesting...

Would that not remain with the police as evidence in a hit and run? Of course it would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom