Naughty MB Bristol?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wonder what the sky looks like from up there?

I suppose you have to think about it from a different perspective, what if the mechanic had crashed the car... or caused damage by the entrance bay/back wall when he left it in reverse, and it was denied?

If "ifs" and "buts" were beer and nuts, we'd have ourselves a party.

lewyboy said:
If "ifs" and "buts" were beer and nuts, we'd have ourselves a party.

And would you be consuming the beer and nuts at the party you throw after a cheeky tech has slammed your pride and joy against the workshop wall?

I only skipped through the video but it didn't look like silly speeds or anything to be honest.
The guy lost his job.
I don't get it really, they are just objects, and if it was a 60mph zone where he was doing 58mph nothing would have been wrong.

58mph in a 40mph limit is getting on abit is it not? It's 40mph for a reason.

The tech also allegedly broke the speed limit on numerous occasions on his 3 mile joyride.

Losing his job was tough though. Not quite sure what the owner wants out of this as I read Syntners were prepared to give him two free services that was then increased to a £1500 payout along with an apology.
Does the owner want blood?

The tech also allegedly broke the speed limit on numerous occasions on his 3 mile joyride.

Losing his job was tough though. Not quite sure what the owner wants out of this as I read Syntners were prepared to give him two free services that was then increased to a £1500 payout along with an apology.
Does the owner want blood?

No, just publicity.

Losing his job was tough, But i'm sure getting the Job in the 1st place was "he should have known better". Its the attitude I would have expected from a run of the micky mouse garage, Not a MB Main Dealer charging £££'s by the hour,

The Owner does seem want blood though i do agree.

Big story on local TV news today about two dipsticks who got £18k in a day breaking into slot machines then posted photos on social media. They should have got an extra 2 years each for being dim.

Same for the mechanic in this story. That thing at the side of the mirror you probably never used, that's a dash cam sonny boy. You can't educate pork.

That guy would have got a smack if that was my car. Revving to max on a cold engine, driving it hard when its somebody else's car....the main reasons I go to while you wait garages because you can't trust anybody anymore. Oh and another smack for eating in the car

I've got dashcams in my car, so do I unplug them when it goes in for service?

I have the geo ring fencing too which I was planning to enable. I know it can be disabled and tracking turned off, I wonder if dealers disable this routinely while servicing cars?

Terrible and that's just for starters. They shouldn't be using customers cars to pop to Morrisons

Now the garage has turned round and said he is no longer welcome at any of their 13 centres – including Weston-super-Mare, where he had a service booked today.

Top reporting skills there!

Now the garage has turned round and said he is no longer welcome at any of their 13 centres – including Weston-super-Mare, where he had a service booked today.

Top reporting skills there!

Over the years I've owned many BMW's and Sytner are by far and away the worst dealers bar none!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom