Navi system challenges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norval

Car
GLK 250 CDI
Hi,
My new GLK 250 just arrived (I live in Madrid) and it has come without an owners manual, therefore no detailed instructions for the Nav system. I am having a few challenges with the Nav system.
1. the GPS is about 200 metres off the actual location of the vehicle so it shows all the wrong directions and streets, is there a reset feature anywhere? ( In my former (non-Mercedes) vehicle there was a procedure which worked, involving turning the steering wheel all one way then all the other way when the computer was in a particular mode)
2. Is there an easy way to change the display and voice language from German to English?
3. Can't find a detailed instructions for the nav system on line.
4. I know a dealer would help me but I haven't connected with a Mercedes dealer here yet ( ordered vehilce on line from Germany) and can't find my way there without the nav system:):).

I know the GLK isn't aviailable in England but I guess the nav system is the same as on the other vehicles.

Thanks for any help.

Norval

Quick search on google it looks like it has the same Comand NTG4 system as the W204 C Class. Download the manual from the link below, they are US version but pretty much the same.

Mercedes online manuals

Last edited:
Entra en el "foromercedes" , utiliza el buscador y hallarás tanto el manual del comand, como el del linguatronic, en español.
Yo no lo puedo pegar porque "pesa"mucho

Un saludo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom