Navigation CD for W220?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IAH343

Car
S320 2003
Hi,

I have a 53 plate S320, and wanted to update the navigation on it. I have conflicting reports telling me that I can only update to a 2013/2014 DX CD, and am seeing that this model may be compatible with a 2018/19 Mercedes Navigation CD. Is there anything I can use to find out what the latest navigation I can update to is?

Hi,

I have a 53 plate S320, and wanted to update the navigation on it. I have conflicting reports telling me that I can only update to a 2013/2014 DX CD, and am seeing that this model may be compatible with a 2018/19 Mercedes Navigation CD. Is there anything I can use to find out what the latest navigation I can update to is?

Do you have the navigation drive in the boot of the car?

If so then yes you can go to a much newer disk.

Comand APS Map DVD Europe (Special Order with VIN) - Cars without PIN-Code. NOT W204

@IAH343 Sadly it’s not really worth updating the (CD) disc, the hardware is old and it’s a very basic looking ‘map’ interface.

You are much better off using WAZE free app on your smartphone, a free real time satnav.

If yours is a facelift with the wider screen - you can get a replacement android head unit with all the whistles n bells. Which will look OEM, but has modern functionality/ cameras/apps/ etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom