Near crash accident with Ferrari F430 but quick thinking of Mercedes Driver!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nico2014

Car
W204 C220 CDI sport, W204 C350 CDI Sport, W212 E350 CDI Sport and Now E63 AMG 6.3 AMG PP
Hi guys,

I know this is not a Mercedes car but after viewing this video a few times (over and over), I could not help it but wanted to share this video to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=QlVwnF-oxhU

Congratulations to the quick thinking Mercedez driver for turning onto the side and preventing a crash at 0.09 seconds of this video...

The driver was apparently Brazilian and the front passenger was a Ferrari staff member letting the driver do a test drive with this new Ferrari... Crazy.

I know he got himself in the situation but he did get himself out of it with pretty good reactions.

I know he got himself in the situation but he did get himself out of it with pretty good reactions.

I agree and it was so close....

That car is way, way better than he is. Fortunately.

If the stability system/traction control was switched off, I suspect this would have been a different outcome.

I suspect he was just steering not using any of those systems. The other cars were very lucky.

What speeds to we reckon he must have been doing?

It certainly sounded like a stability programme kicked in and prevented the rear end coming out on the first sharp turn.

Still impressive to avoid hitting something

Sorry guys, the driver is an arrogant, criminal ****, putting other roads users at risk of death just to satisfy his own selfish needs.......I'm driving a Ferrari, ergo the road is mine to do as I please.

Was this vid handed over to police to prosecute him?

P

Sorry guys, the driver is an arrogant, criminal ****, putting other roads users at risk of death just to satisfy his own selfish needs.......I'm driving a Ferrari, ergo the road is mine to do as I please.

Was this vid handed over to police to prosecute him?

P

Hi, I just found the video from another source on a website, so I don't know much about what action has been or has not been done. The driver could indeed have killed people in this video. I am surprised the passenger who was a Ferrari staff member did not ask the driver to slow down and only said 'perfecto' to the driver after the near miss. It would have been a lot safer to try the car on a racing track for sure.

Where did the car in front emerge from? surely he must have seen it from a further distance? Very lucky indeed...

Reminds of the typical situation on UK roads with someone pulling out in front of you at turtle speed...

Where did the car in front emerge from? surely he must have seen it from a further distance? Very lucky indeed...

Reminds of the typical situation on UK roads with someone pulling out in front of you at turtle speed...

Id imagine the A-Class pulled out after looking left and right, obviously not spotting a car doing 70+

The Ferrari was clearly going way too fast for a public 'A/B' road.

This guy wasn't so lucky...

Only himself to blame and no one else involved, could so easily have collected a pedestrian..

No stability intervention?

[YOUTUBE]dFvjCpE9FPE[/YOUTUBE]

This guy wasn't so lucky...

Only himself to blame and no one else involved, could so easily have collected a pedestrian..

No stability intervention?

[YOUTUBE]dFvjCpE9FPE[/YOUTUBE]

Clearly this guy was an idiot: driving the car with no experience whatsoever. He was driving too fast in public road and he could have killed someone too...

Clearly this guy was an idiot: driving the car with no experience whatsoever. He was driving too fast in public road and he could have killed someone too...

He did that which most inexperienced drivers do, he planted his right foot before the car was straight.

I don't hold out much hope for this guy's long term ownership....

[YOUTUBE]U138DGv_Afk[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom