Nearly An ML350 Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
*** UPDATE ***

Just found another ML350, but it is in Lancashire! Around 244 miles from me. I have a Merc guy helping me and asking the right questions. Has anyone bought a car without seeing it and had it delivered? Or do we have to make the trip twice, once to view and the second to collect?

ML350.jpg

Just come across this 2015 ML350 on my doorstep. OK it's grey not black and I suppose I will get used to the interior colour. But the spec is great, pan roof, heated and cooling seats etc. Could always get some AMG pedal covers, how hard is it to change the steering wheel?

What ya think?View attachment 99205
I think that has the updated optional interior trim. The steering wheel, full leather seats and pedal rubbers give it away. My ML350 had the same interior and it had heated seats too.

This was my old ML.....ignore the price its a 2.5 year old listing

*** UPDATE ***

Just found another ML350, but it is in Lancashire! Around 244 miles from me. I have a Merc guy helping me and asking the right questions. Has anyone bought a car without seeing it and had it delivered? Or do we have to make the trip twice, once to view and the second to collect?

View attachment 99519

I've had cars delivered but they only had very low miles and pre reg. I would only buy a higher mileage one at a distance if I trusted the trader and its a long way to take it back if you need to.
Mercland has a 2013 ml on for under £17k. He gets good reviews from people on here. The advert is on here under Traders

Has anyone bought a car without seeing it and had it delivered? Or do we have to make the trip twice, once to view and the second to collect?

It's de rigeur in these situations to get a one way ticket, don't negotiate and drive home on a wing and a prayer. Bon chance!

After missing out on a very local ML350, I have spent that last few weeks looking everywhere and only finding ones the other side of the UK. Started the search again today only to find that the guy who is really close to me (only 4 mile away) has another one that is at the prepping stage. So straight on it and have been promised first refusal after it has had an MOT tomorrow. So should see it this Wednesday :cool:

Wish me luck.

Don't rush to buy something that isn't right. Take a doubting Thomas friend along.

or your partner.....they are good are spotting issues...

It sounds as though he has the potential to get more excited than you! At least he can help you offload it quickly! :)

Finally got one!!!

I went to view a Black 64 plate ML350 this morning, but came out with a 62 plate silver premium plus spec ML350. Tons better than the black one, air suspension, real nice wheels, 14k below mileage, test drive was great well happy. Last two services were at Indeys, so I will forget the Merc breakdown cover, I have signed up to Green Flag.

Attachments

• MercML.jpg
    MercML.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 17
I'll look out for you as I'm heading to Suffolk in the week :thumb:

Finally got one!!!

I went to view a Black 64 plate ML350 this morning, but came out with a 62 plate silver premium plus spec ML350. Tons better than the black one, air suspension, real nice wheels, 14k below mileage, test drive was great well happy. Last two services were at Indeys, so I will forget the Merc breakdown cover, I have signed up to Green Flag.
Well done, she looks lovely - a handsome car that 👍🏻

Great news. Silver is so much easier to care for than black
I couldn’t agree more. The two cars we use most are the same model - one is Obsidian Black and one is Iridium Silver. The black one starts to look dirty after 2 hours. The silver one starts to look dirty after 2 months!

I couldn’t agree more. The two cars we use most are the same model - one is Obsidian Black and one is Iridium Silver. The black one starts to look dirty after 2 hours. The silver one starts to look dirty after 2 months!
I have had a few black cars and after my last one, I said never again but then a bargain pre reg c43 came up and I couldn't said no. The colour was the only thing I would have changed. Blumming obsidian. I do like trying different products though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom