NEC Classic Car Show 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Was a great day out... tired from doing several laps of the place..

Probably not so much fun for my Mrs and my Mum but its all good exercise.
Me and my little boy were in paradise!

IMG_6211.jpg

IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

IMG_6215.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6219.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6228.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6230.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

Your boy has grown Jay,can see he`s into cars already

He loves cars.. and he knows what he likes too which I find amazing at this age... he is only 18 months.

He loves cars.. and he knows what he likes too which I find amazing at this age... he is only 18 months.

Same here Jay :) I`ll bring my junior along on your next gtg

I was there on Saturday.....I didn't take my camera.

Mic

I love the GT40's they just look like real no comprise race cars, built for one thing but they just so happen to look gorgeous as a side effect of aerodynamics.

That mustang with the lovely deep rich red paint work. Was that a GT500?

How long is it since you saw a Yugo on the road...?

I would have thought any one of your stable would make a good show piece, not tempted?

I was thinking about entering one of mine, but just ran out of time and ability to clean it up enough.

Nice to catch up with you for a chat on Sunday Jay....:thumb:

Ray

How long is it since you saw a Yugo on the road...?

I would have thought any one of your stable would make a good show piece, not tempted?

I was thinking about entering one of mine, but just ran out of time and ability to clean it up enough.

Yes I took a pic of that as we had a yugo for years, only bought it as it had "jay" on the number plate but it lasted years! Then of course it went to the tip...

To be honest id be honoured to have my cars there but some of the cars on the MB Club stand are just out of this world. My cars are all clean, tidy and interesting but I simply dont have the time to get anywhere near that level of detail with my cars.

That said, I think the widebody would have attracted some younger attention to the Mercedes Stand, if the organisers would like it next year, just say the word...

Yes the owner has gone to town on it to say the least... it puts mine to shame and I always thought mine was one of the cleanest out there!

Yes the owner has gone to town on it to say the least... it puts mine to shame and I always thought mine was one of the cleanest out there!

John Boggis' car......a regular concours winner.

Mic

i was there on sunday,it was ok not the best.i spoke to a guy from the sl shop who was cool!im gonna go to essen hopefully next year my dad went this year and mercedes had a whole hall!!!

I spent a lot of Sunday on the Club stand. Sorry to have missed you Jay.

Good chat to Ray and Bear though. :D

Great to catch up with you Derek, we speak a lot but rarely face to face we should do it more often. Nice to meet up with Tony again as well.:thumb:

Yes great to meet you guys! Ray, was that other chap chatting who with us behind the stand Kenny Ooi? I forgot to make an introduction.

Yes the W124 was just amazing, a show piece that belongs in a museum.

Yes great to meet you guys! Ray, was that other chap chatting who with us behind the stand Kenny Ooi? I forgot to make an introduction.

Yes the W124 was just amazing, a show piece that belongs in a museum.

Jay, Kenny Ooi was there he is the tall Malaysian chap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom