ned for speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

samuelellis

Car
rover 218 diesel k reg (want a merc but cant afford)
ned_for_speed.jpg

oh geeza jo iz gotta be checkindis bling bling game, they iz taken da nova, d ultimate pimp mobile and made it inot this blinging game, dya iz even making burbury controllers and da phat toons are by that gangsta pimp 50 cent

i feel dirty now

inside knowledge?

You don't live up on the council estate near me do you? Your inside knowledge of life in the 'hood' after dark with the 'Nova Boyz' is way too close for comfort!

Still you've seen the light and are now following the star!

Andy

nope i dont won a nova, or any small petrol enginged car
/me strokes 1.9 diesel lovelyness, Actually this is my car atm http://www.hamlesh.com/~publicgallery/albums/public_gallery/ellismobile.jpg (how the hell can the insurance say this is a group 9)

i dated a kelly (female kev) a few years ago so i know how they talk and my brother nearly became a kev

saying that there are 2 novas i would own, the 4wd twin 2ltr turbo engined nutter vehicle my friend races or the spl competition vehicle that does the rounds (but only thme 2)

here's a fine site dedicated to neds linky. sorry if it's already been posted recently - not visited for a couple of weeks. You can also get your ned names for if you have kids.

Mine are: Daniella Keeley & Storm Shane

my ex that was a kelly was actually called Crystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom