need 2 new tyres £100-ish a corner. Recommendations please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davethemus

Car
mercedes c280 1999
I need to get 2 new tyres for my old mans bmw e39
size 225/55/r16(I think).

Any help on the best brand to go for and if any-one knows anywhere on-line or a place around the glasgow area that could supply them, any help is much appreciated. :thumb:

I've just ordered a couple of new rears (275/40/18) from Camskill and will be having a local fitter put them onto my rims.

Worked out cheaper than I could get from anywhere.

Hi there, i use either camskill or mytyres oersonally both are cheaper than the usual tyre firms, i use falken fk452's on the wifes e39 bmw

Never heard of Camskill before, but I assume that those prices do not include fitting, and then you need to add delivery? I only ask as my local tyre place is doing me 2 x Pirelli P7s for £113 each including valve, balance, VAT etc etc. I used to find Micheldever the cheapest, but these guys win hands down. Mind you, Wiltshire's probably not ideal for you!

Have you tried BlackCircles.com? I have, in the past, found a price on there, tracked down the fitting centre they supply - not difficult in smaller locations - and then see if they can match, or get close to, the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom