Need a DA/Random Orbit Sander - for sanding, and then intend to use for polishing??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossyl

Car
CLK 230K W208 Coupe (1999)(Auto)
Hi,

So I'm intending to do a bit of rust work, and will need a DA / Random Ordbit sand to grind out the rust on my wheel arches.

I then, in the future, hope to use the same machine for polishing...

Is there any product that you would recommend? To be honest i would like to keep it up £60 ish.

Found these - are they any good?

300W Random Orbit Sander - 110V - Sanders & Planers - Power Tools -Tools, Electrical & Plumbing - Wickes
480W Random Orbit Sander - Sanders & Planers - Power Tools -Tools, Electrical & Plumbing - Wickes

Bosch PEX220A Random Orbit Sander, 603378070

MacAllister Random Orbital Sander MOS450C 450W, 0000005209132

Thanks

Thanks - seems like B&Q have doubled the damn thing in price since it was originally mentioned!

The Mcalister B&Q one is Brilliant, I did a massive amount of mahogany wood floors with one, brilliant machine, but get the disks off ebay as they are cheaper

The Mcalister B&Q one is Brilliant, I did a massive amount of mahogany wood floors with one, brilliant machine, but get the disks off ebay as they are cheaper

Thanks - what size and fitment discs am i looking for mate...sorry for the obvious questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom