Need a little help .brake types fitted to 260E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Well its new to me to ask others this but here i am cap in hand .. My question is how can i find out what brake system is it thats fitted to my car W124 260E 1989 . I know they are floating calipers on the front .I need a chart of what was fitted on each model . Car is under covers so wont be able to look at them yet to see what they are .Thanks all for looking .

I have seen them variously described as Lucas, Girling or TRW, they all seem to have the same oem part numbers though. 0004205583 & 0004205683.

Maetyn-n . Thank you . I have seen Teves Girling and Lucas so could that TRW be Teves ? You know i have all this information but i cant find it .Its a chart with all brake items fitted to the W124s .

Putting your reg into euro car parts or brakes international . Should tell you the system.

OFTR Thanks i will give it a try .But its a chance i took and i have the slider pins and bolts i need now , thanks to the seller on Ebay [ WWW. Brakestop .co.uk ] i messaged the seller and he checked .Thanks for your help .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom