Need a Website Designer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Hi All,

I need someone to build me a website.

I know we have a few members on here with the ability, so if anyone is interested in the job, please could you pm me so we can discuss the requirements.
Needs to be very professional looking and would like to see some previous work/samples...

Thanks

Jay

Can I say if you are also getting hosting try to find as much as possible how reliable their hosting is?

I had been fighting with my old website designers and hosts for a long time for a refund on monies paid because the hosting was almost permanently down.

They spent too much money on flash cars and designer suits and not on equipment.

I took them to county court and won (also when the money was still not forthcoming, I filled a winding on petition. I believe he sold his car to pay me in the end).

Comically he sent an offer after I had filled the papers and admitting fault and offering me 2/3 payment in full and final settlement. And he omitted to put the wording in “Without Prejudice” so I who the case on that letter alone.

I guess what I am trying to say is there is lot of cowboys out there in this field so be careful.

Regards Zooman#

P.S I built and know maintain my own site now, it is very enjoyable and not very hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom