Need a wrapping company recommendation - Essex/East Ldn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JB1984

Car
C63 DR520 wagon.... Matte white
Am looking to get the wrap on my matte white C63 DR520 AMG refreshed (front and rear bumpers only) - can anyone recommend from experience a decent wrapping firm in either East London or Essex please.
My main concern is that the front bumper with all the vents and intricate curves needs to be done to a very high standard, as there are be lots of edges that will be liable to lift if not covered properly.
Also interested to hear of any bad experiences so that I can avoid those places myself!

Attachments

• dr520 small.jpg
    dr520 small.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 16
Only place is PWPro.

No where else unless you personally witness or watch whilst they wrap your C63.

Thanks mate, but Nottingham is a bit of a mission for me - but they do look very good!

Its a bit of a trek but unless u wanna save up some money for respray post wrap removal, then dun wrap. Just respray.
I learnt it the hard way.

Its a bit of a trek but unless u wanna save up some money for respray post wrap removal, then dun wrap. Just respray.
I learnt it the hard way.

My car came wrapped from Mercedes, i wouldnt consider un-wrapping as all the DR520's are either matte white or black, I think i'd devalue it by returning it to gloss white

but cheers for the advice - I've now been recommended to 'Dub Customs' not too far from london, they seem to have a great reputation and have wrapped a serious amount of exotic metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom