Need advice as I'm blinded with rage!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You have something nice, people will want to ruin the experience for you.

You park a nice shiny car all on its own, people will park next to it.

Sometimes it's better to have a bomb, much less stress and people get out of your way - sometimes. It can make as much a conversation piece as a minter.

Get drunk with that friend of yours more often.

I have a picture where I parked as far away from anyone else (and the actual place I was going) as possible, to return an hour later to find a car parked either side and at least 40 empty parking spaces all around!

/QUOTE]

It's not that there is anything wrong with people, it's a well recognized human "herding" instinct. Apparently people feel safer in a herd, that's the reason customers will sit next to you in an otherwise empty restaurant . Used by marketing companies, supermarkets and the rest. We all like to be part of the herd apparently. People will park next to you to feel safer, albeit subconsciously. Personally I have never followed the herd.

Just came shopping today and as I was sitting in the car someone flings open their door straight into my side mirror :mad:
Worst of all they think it's acceptable FFS

Just came shopping today and as I was sitting in the car someone flings open their door straight into my side mirror :mad:
Worst of all they think it's acceptable FFS

I hope you jumped out and gave him/her some attitude adjustment.:D
That would annoy the hell out of me.

Reactions: GLK
I hope you jumped out and gave him/her some attitude adjustment.:D
That would annoy the hell out of me.

my indicator lense is scuffed now :( last week I saw a c63 parking between 2 bays.. I can understand why now :wallbash:

The problem is that if you go parking in two bays you make yourself look like a c0ck and that just invites people to do things like park you in or mark you car.

I used to own an old, seriously decrepit-looking Land Rover Defender 110. Paint was flaking off all over the place, dents everywhere (it was mechanically sound, mind you). I came back to it one day, having left it in a car park, to find the owner of a nice "modern" waiting for me. He wanted to apologise as he had reversed into the nearside rear corner. Just another battle scar on the Landie but a nasty crease down the boot lid of his car. It was a real shame, as he had been really decent and waited around for me. We didn't bother swapping details - I wasn't worried about the ding. Perhaps I should buy another one, it's nice not having to worry about these things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom