need answers please,please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmerc

Car
W205 c class 250d amg premium plus
i am waiting for some answers to my alloy and tyre package where best to go and what size of alloy and tyres to get for my c200 saloon 1999 on a v plate ,thanks

mmerc said:
i am waiting for some answers to my alloy and tyre package where best to go and what size of alloy and tyres to get for my c200 saloon 1999 on a v plate ,thanks
What size wheels do you want ?

You can have 15", 16", 17", or 18" (at a push) - don't consider anything bigger without serious bodywork modification.

MB supply original wheels in 15", 16", & 17" which will fit your car.

Are you looking for Original wheels, or 3rd party ?

If 3rd party, anything with an offset of ET37, and a 5 stud p.c.d. 113 pattern should fit.

Plenty of info on wheels here if you do a search.

S.

sym reply

looking at 17 . 3 party wheels will do. what about tyres for the wheels. looked at tyresave they seem to have some good deals cheers for prompt reply.

mmerc said:
looking at 17 . 3 party wheels will do. what about tyres for the wheels. looked at tyresave they seem to have some good deals cheers for prompt reply.
If you need tyres, I can highly recommend www.mytyres.net - They deliver to your door and you then sort out getting them fitted yourself. Prices are very keen. Depending on where you are in the UK, Micheldever Tyres are also very good.

Tyresave have got a good selection and will be able to confirm which will fit your car - I think they have a Merc page on their site.

Try www.performancealloys.com for 3rd party as well - they have a nice selection.

Also check eBay, as many are advertised on there.

S.

thank you once again, i look forward to many years as a member of the club . yours mark

sym said:
Tyresave have got a good selection and will be able to confirm which will fit your car - I think they have a Merc page on their site.
The bloke that runs Tyresave has a w203 sport coupé :) . If you look on their mercedes wheels section, the pic for the AMG styling II wheels is my old car! (RIP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom