NEED: C63 Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ModestN

Car
C200 2015
Hi all,

Recently got C200 with AMG pack, but I really don't like silver wheels since I'm a bad driver when it comes to looking after the car (I usually speed and brake hard rather than roll…) and my silver wheels are close to black after a few weeks.

Anyway… Now I'm on a lookout after C63 (or newer E63) wheels, since they are black + I like multi-spoke design much more. Preferably with tires.

If anyone has anything, drop a message.

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome

Few suggestions~

Slow down
Wash more regularly
Get them sprayed black
Buy replicas

:thumb:

Thanks for suggestions, but I'm not good at being slow, I work weird hours so can't really hit a hand-carwash often & I live in a not-so suitable place to wash it myself, I want to keep the originals for when I sell the car and I hate replicas/fake stuff. ;)

To save you some ££, before you buy any wheels make sure they are the same ET (offset) as your current wheels or you may have trouble fitting them.
The ET should be stamped on the inside face of the wheel and if you have staggered wheels you'll have a different ET front and rear. Just take a wheel off front and back and make a note of the ET.
FYI, W204 C63 wheels have an front ET45 and rear ET54 like in the link below.

19" AMG V 16-spoke wheels in Matt Black with High Sheen Rim Edge - Alloy Wheels Direct (1061285)

ModestN said:
Thanks for suggestions, but I'm not good at being slow, I work weird hours so can't really hit a hand-carwash often & I live in a not-so suitable place to wash it myself, I want to keep the originals for when I sell the car and I hate replicas/fake stuff. ;)

On w204 63's the replicas are stronger than the originals... lol

Hi I got some you maybe interested in. I'll take some pics in the next few days.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom