Need good independent garage South east or West London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wolfie665

Car
Mercedes ML 270 CDI
Hi All,

would you recommend me some good independent Mercedes garage in Bracknell, Slough, Staines area? My car is Mercedes ML270 CDI 2004.

The last one I have done some work in for £1000, honestly not impressed, they have topped up my gear oil cowboy style only god knows how much oil and do not even bothered adding new red plastic cap after removing the old one.

I have two issues two fix:

My high beams are going on and off randomly, some local garage has changed the headlights stalk on the steering wheel which has costed me about £400 and has not fixed the issue at all. Then the same guys has advised me that I need to fix my existing Body control module for the princesley sum of £700 pound which will include some reprogramming of the modul. Seriously?? :fail

Issue #2 - the turbo is not kicking on every time. According to some local garage I need to change some inlet manifold do not ask how much this will cost. I am really not convinced, because cowboys that charged me £1000 and topped the gear oil have told me they already have changed some stuff and it will work fine. To be fair it was working better for some time and now is worst.

I really need somebody that knows what to do with Merc :wallbash::wallbash:

Honestly few years ago I have fixed my old Vectra myself after going to 3 different garages. The Merc is more complex and I do not have the computer diagnostic. And I really do not to become quialified Merc mechanic.

Thank you for any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom