NEED HELP about Bluetooth system and Phone Cradle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oplaze

Car
2004 MS C230 Kompressor
Hey Guys,

I have 2004 Mercedes Benz C 230 Kompessor which I bought in Canada and drive in here still.Anyway I want to get bluetooth for my car. So I did little research and I found out that I should get ViseeO MBU-3000 but I do not have any phone cradle inside my centre armrest. I checked my armrest it has only phone line entrance.( see attached picture please). Now I am confused can you please help me what kind of cradle should I get and do you think VISEEO MBU-3000 is the best option for me? If not what would be your suggestion?

Do you know if this is the two items I need?

Mercedes-Benz Cradle for Nokia 6310i / 6220 | eBay

ViseeO MBU-3000 Bluetooth Adapter for Mercedes-Benz with Original Nokia Phone Kit for 6150/6210/6310i | Viseeostore

Thanks,
Elvin Mammadov

Attachments

• DSC01675.JPG
    DSC01675.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20121227_204057.jpg
    IMG_20121227_204057.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 20
The cradle is no use to you. For that to work you need the connector in the armrest. I think you need the old style Nokia cradle with the curly wire attached and then the Viseeo should be fine with it.

Do you know old style's name or part number? Or where I can find it? Like web site or something like that?

Cant see any there that would work. Are you using a Canadian spec car in the uk? Only ask because I seem to remember there are different connectors in european and US versions.

Cant see any there that would work. Are you using a Canadian spec car in the uk? Only ask because I seem to remember there are different connectors in european and US versions.

No actually, I live in Canada and vehicle is in Canada too. But when I search it nothing comes up in canada, So I am willing to order anywhere in the world. Do you guys know any source from US or Canada?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom