Need help conquering the world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Greetings! I just came up with the greatest idea to get rid of this horrible lambda calculus coursework that has been plagueing me for weeks! I will conquer the world with self replicating robots!

So, this brings me to my point, does anyone want to help me? I will need supprot (financial, technical and slave-wise). This is a quick list of what I think will be needed:

* Raw materials (metal, blank PCBs, cable, some processors (BASIC programmable ones are nice), lego, mecchano, old mb parts, whatever really)
* Knowledge at how to program an entity to take random metal scraps, fuse them and recreate more of itself
* several mountable automatic weapons, also some explosive weapons wouldn't be bad. all weapons will also need blue-prints (and be copywright free, we wouldn't want to infringe that, would we?) as the bots will need to know how to reproduce them
* some form of EM shielding and armour for the bots.
* Some slaves to test the effectiveness of the bots (I was thinking people on the lines of the boy racer down the street or speed ticket cops)

My thoughs were that Robot Wars might be a good place to start. Any other ideas?
Spinal
P.S. No im not drunk, I'm merely going insane

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom