Need help finding this part (boot related)

Discussion in 'Parts, Maintenance & Servicing' started by nm.pak, Jul 7, 2017.

  1. nm.pak

    nm.pak New Member

    Jul 7, 2017
    Mercedes E Class E220

    I've been trying to look for a part which is connected to the boot but I don't know what it is called (picture below). I don't have any power to the boot by the lock, it can only open by the key. Does any one know what this part is called or where I can find one? Don't have a scrap yard near me.

    My car is an Mercedes Benz E Class E220, 2007 if that helps.

    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.