Need New Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sunny187

Car
MERCEDES E-CLASS E220 CDI AMG SPORT
Hey guys,

I need to replace the front and rear tyres on my E220 CDI AMG SPORT 2013.

Any recommendation on which brand and where to purchase / fit? I'm based in South West London.

Also any suggestions on companies who do a good job on refurbishing diamond cut alloys at a reasonable price?

Many thanks,

Sunny

From previous experience, I'd go for Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (Not 4).

I'm really happy with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics on my C220, fitted them summer 2015, bought them online and paid a local fitter to fit them. I believe there's now an F3 which is as good or better!

I got the same car as you and got some new Nexen on. They're noisy and I believe my poor mpg has something to do with it.

I have Avon ZZ7's at the moment and excellent in the wet (they are "A" rated for wet) on my C350

4-5k since getting them and they show no visible sign yet

Event tyres are excellent - fast and competitive - if they cover your area then they're worth a try.

I've just had to replace a tyre and got it from Tyrecity, the new name for Charlie Browns. £114 at Kwikfit £86 on the internet, I paid £85 all in. Quick service very polite and do you know, the first time in a long time where the wheel was perfectly balanced and I've not had to return to get it re balanced.
I'll be using them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom