Need some advise to choose between C-Class Hybrid or E-Class Hybrid (2017)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kalius

Car
Planning to buy
Hi All.

I'm planning to buy one of the below cars but need some advise from experts what would be better choice. Let's say both this cars are in the same price range.
C-Class 350e with around 50k millage or E-Class 350e with aprox 100k miles. Both cars are 2017. Is there any danger to buy E class with higher millage or you would recommend C class but with much lower. I also look on running cost.

Any advise would be much appriciated.

How much space do you need?

Hi All.

I'm planning to buy one of the below cars but need some advise from experts what would be better choice. Let's say both this cars are in the same price range.
C-Class 350e with around 50k millage or E-Class 350e with aprox 100k miles. Both cars are 2017. Is there any danger to buy E class with higher millage or you would recommend C class but with much lower. I also look on running cost.

Hi Kalius

Just bought a C350e AMG Line Premium with 52k on the clock, collected it Saturday, 10th July 2021. I would recommend this car, had a C250d before great car but wanted a hybrid this time. Did consider an E Class but the car is a little bigger than I like, just for me driving or with my wife. Both cars you are looking at will probably mean higher road tax, mine is £504 a year (by Direct debit) till Dec '23, then reverts back to £145. Set yourself up a 3-year service plan with MB that way no nasty surprise when you get the car serviced. Make sure you get one with full-service (preferably MB) history as with that type of mileage you need peace of mind the car has been looked after. Hope that helps?

Hi All.

Hi , be very very careful and I would agree with comments made by rasby ( sorry is name is spelt incorrectly )

I wouldn’t go for neither, do your research before making the plunge, plenty of posters on forums complaining of problems with these cars, if I was in the market for hybrid, then my choice would be the tried, trusted and proven Toyota or Lexus, thankfully I’m not in the market for a hybrid, so will continue to enjoy my merc v6😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom