Need some help on my new 250d serpentine belt numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Euroamg

Car
230ce 300e 300te
Recently purchased a european model 250d i need some info on the belt part numbers. Vehicle has no airconditioning on it just power steering. I am not sure which belt it uses.
Anyone has a 250d or know the part numbers of the belt that would be appreciated.

Last edited:
hard to say as you havent given much details of the car.

If you are talking about a w124 250d -ac the size will be 6pk2033

hard to say as you havent given much details of the car.

If you are talking about a w124 250d -ac the size will be 6pk2033

Sorry, it is a W124 250d with no airconditioning on it.

Euroamg think this silly, but when your engine is running on a rubber band ,and most are , that Mercedes is the only one you want to fit. I wont fit any other belt as the engine is dependant on it .And it pay to fit MB only so you will know that its the one for the job .Or have aftermarket and hope it lasts .

The belts are not rubber bands, they are kevlar belts through and as strong as hell. I usually use gates belts as i know them and trust the brand. They are also oem standard belts. I've been using them for years on all my cars and trucks with no ill effects.
As long as you get a premium brand belt and not a knock off cheapo off ebay you will be fine.

Last edited:
Continental, Gates, Dayco all produce Belts for Vehicle manufactures

Gates list 6PK2033 , here's the route if it helps.8

The equiv Mb number i have is 0089973592 but please check this with the dealer if your ordering from Mb.:thumb:

View attachment 52454

Thanks merc85 I will ask them about those numbers. Forgot to add i am in Canada so the dealer parts guy here didn't know anything about the older cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom