Need w209 wiring diagram for heated and elec mem front seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

login_user

Car
CLK350 CAB Sport (w209)
Hi Gents i'm retro fitting heated electric memory seats to my car with OE parts i just need a wiring diagram so i can see where it all connects to.

Hi Gents i'm retro fitting heated electric memory seats to my car with OE parts i just need a wiring diagram so i can see where it all connects to.

That depends on the year model. When the seats were pre-2005 there was an additional power wire to the seat controller. With the facelift the CAN and Power connections were somewhat altered.

So you have to be more specific.

In any event the wiring does not cost so much and it can be easily purchased.

That depends on the year model. When the seats were pre-2005 there was an additional power wire to the seat controller. With the facelift the CAN and Power connections were somewhat altered.

So you have to be more specific.

In any event the wiring does not cost so much and it can be easily purchased.

It's a 2003, i got the loom from mercedes it's just knowing where the plus go and which plug for the heating goes what side.

If similiar to wifes w203 pull of the dash end panel and you can see the maim fuse block and the wires just clip onto this then fit the fuse.

Lynall

It's a 2003, i got the loom from mercedes it's just knowing where the plus go and which plug for the heating goes what side.

Remove left and right front kickpanel, door sill and carpets, remove centre console and remove radio.

Then you will have a fair chance of cracking this.

Follow the location codes on the wiring harness to the ones already in the wiring trays. These colour code to the same cable runs.

Such as purple, red-white and so on. The tags are for where the cables come out of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom