Needed a Practical Yet Fun Daily....W204 C63 Saloon Incoming!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shadowboxer

Car
W204 C63 Saloon
New member posting. So my trusty 320Ci that I've had since 2008 has finally been replaced. Going to miss it. Was my second car and I'm really quite sad to let it go. I regret not waiting when I bought it and getting a 330 but hey ho. Few quick potato photos of it's replacement. A 2012 W204 C63, only two owners. Needed a more practical family daily but that was also exciting/interesting. Needs a good clean and detail so excuse the dirt. No plans for mods at present as I'd like to keep it as stock as possible (whilst I learn the car and about mods) but bascially enjoy it. May think about an LSD at a later date, however. Only plans for now are to do a couple of minor things to tidy it up a little. I love the understated look this one has. Too many of the saloons are white, black alloys, tinted windows etc.

Welcome to the forum :) A very nice daily indeed.

It's arty innit

Thanks guys. Just popped into my local MB dealer to discuss service plans. What are peoples thoughts on this. Will be due B service this year as well as transmission fluid change. Worth it or not?

Awesome car. I like your definition of ''practical". :D

Four door and a boot. What else can I ask for? :D Would have loved the wagon but trying to find one was too hard!!

Thanks guys. Just popped into my local MB dealer to discuss service plans. What are peoples thoughts on this. Will be due B service this year as well as transmission fluid change. Worth it or not?

Yes! 3 years , Especially if you are getting B,A,B and a transmission service, given it will include all oils, filters, spark plugs etc.

I Would take out a service contract for the 3 years, servicing B/A/B will save you money and fix the price of services for 3 years , I did this for my SLK so other than brakes/discs and other consumables I can budget. Especially as got 2 year MB T1 warranty even though car was nearly 7 years old when I bought it earlier this year

Nice motor, also in Stoke myself, there are several C63's in that gorgeous colour knocking around, yours looks as stock and no mods, which I like!

Cracking car mate! My good friend used to own w204 c63. He actually had 2 with the last one being edition 507 and wrapped in Nardo gray. It looked absolutely mint. Nothing beats that sound too...

Just came across this. Great looking car. How you finding it as a daily?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom