Neighbors C63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

golden1245

Car
1999 C230K Sport
My neighbor works at Mercedes dealing with service lawsuits etc so he gets a new company car every once in a while, he brought home a C63 the other day so we took some snaps of it!

5633867580_e56e57ec83_z.jpg

5629894521_638555baba_z.jpg

5633283967_d9a55d1406_z.jpg

enjoy!

that's the old model ..

C63 has been facelifted

what country do you live in?

Thats what i thought-the side indicators on the front bumper arn't uk spec are they?

yes I'm across the pond in the United States in the state of California :)

yeah he told it was the 2008 version, there were just a whole bunch of issues with the car due to the owner not "driving" it properly (he said the C63 needs to be driven hard...doesn't make much sense to me) It was taken back by Mercedes, fixed, and used as a company car.

thanks for the compliments! I'll try to post some more of other cars he has brought back.

No parking sens-oars - that's American for parking sensors
Edd

Since when did cars in CA no longer require a front plate? I thought that CA was one of the few that required them.

CA Plates

CA Plate front

Last edited:
"Service Lawsuits" only in America....sure to be coming to these shores soon.

Must be a queue of customers to keep in him in work and rewarded with a C63!

@crockers: It is required, but depending on where you are in California...you know, cause California can be its own country! Depending on where you are in the state, the police can range from not caring for such minor things like this, to pulling you over every chance they get for the most minor violations. San Francisco, where I'm from, is quite relaxed about the plates. I use to drive around with a Euro plate up front and the police wouldn't care.

@eclass

yes, he's met some famous people that had issues with their cars in the silicon valley, most noticeably, Steve Jobs who brought in his SL65 AMG a few years ago, who was a real asshole apparently and wanted a certain part taken out of the showroom model in order to be put onto his car due to a special AMG part that took a few weeks to arrive. Hilarious.

yes, he's met some famous people that had issues with their cars in the silicon valley, most noticeably, Steve Jobs who brought in his SL65 AMG a few years ago, who was a real asshole apparently and wanted a certain part taken out of the showroom model in order to be put onto his car due to a special AMG part that took a few weeks to arrive. Hilarious.

Sounds reasonable logic when you have dropped that kind of money on a 'special order' vehicle...

Steve Jobs drove an SL65 AMG.. Nice to know.....

Sounds reasonable logic when you have dropped that kind of money on a 'special order' vehicle...

SL65 isn't special order.

The black series is.

Lets face it, Steve Jobs could have got any car he wanted so it doesn't matter if it was a special order or not.

It's a standard model ?

I guess it is a special order car in that you have to go in and order one , but its a standard model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom