Neighbours eh?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
THIS happened at the top of my road last night:crazy:

Terribly sad.

I bought a new house a few years ago, and part way through the development a guy in one of the other new houses lost it, and killed his wife - and think his family. I would imagine it made the sales team's jobs a little more difficult as it was big news at the time!!

TREVOR-2.jpg

Although this sounds more like fiction, it is true:

Near where I grew up, a couple were having a very public row in the pub. She stormed off to walk home (about half a mile). He then decides to follow here, so jumps in his Jag (somewhat worse for wear - maybe what the row was about?), and on the way home he (presumably) accidentally runs her over and kills her.

Puts the body in the boot, takes it home, props it up outside his house, smashes the car into it again, and goes to bed. Next morning he calls the cops to say he thinks somebody tried to nick his car during the night and his wife appears to have been fatally injured trying to stop them.

He went to prison...

Life can be so tragic at times - :(

Update.

It seems that the man and woman were seperated after she ran off with another bloke.
She went to the house last night with a friend to get some of her belongings.
A row ocured and the husband stabbed her, killing her.
Her friend ran out to get help and by the time the police arrived, he had stabbed himself too.

KillerHERTZ said:

Good old Trevor Jordache from "Brookie" - he used to play the character "Shifty" in the series "Bread" and used to live with Grandad... Brings back some old memories.

GRAV888 said:
It seems that the man and woman were seperated after she ran off with another bloke.
She went to the house last night with a friend to get some of her belongings.
A row ocured and the husband stabbed her, killing her.
Her friend ran out to get help and by the time the police arrived, he had stabbed himself too.

Its a sad world we live in.

Flash said:
Good old Trevor Jordache from "Brookie" - he used to play the character "Shifty" in the series "Bread" and used to live with Grandad... Brings back some old memories.

Blimey - you would have been good on Telly Addicts!! :D

Bobby Dazzler said:
Blimey - you would have been good on Telly Addicts!! :D

LOL - I just have a good memory thats all and never have been "into" watching many soaps etc. and don't watch any now - These days I hardly watch any TV apart from News Night etc. Classic ones like Bread were good even though I was a child at the time.

There seems to be a rash of couples (and sometimes whole families) being killed lately - the one at the museum in Liverpool the other day where the guy apparently killed his 17yr old ex-girlfriend (while she was holding their baby) and then jumped to his death was pretty shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom