Netflix through my virgin media tivo box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karlos280

I've just set up Netflix to work on my tivo box so it now plays through my tv,first month is free then £5.99 thereafter.
If you access the apps on your tivo box you will find the Netflix app once there enter your 4 Pin virgin pass code
Once you have done that it will take you to a Netflix page were you can register or sign in
Then enjoy

I did see the Netflix app on my Tivo - what's the quality like? I can only watch HD nowadays :)

It's hit and miss really the older stuff isn't great quality,as for the 4k tv's nice if you have a spare 3k to buy one:)

4k is pointless as 8K as on its way, they reckon that is the higest the human eye can detect (eg: any higher looks the same).

Technology moves that fast now as soon as you buy your new tv it's out of date a week later

4K does look good - wonder what they'll come up with after 8k if that's the max we can detect. I have no intention of spending over £1200 for a tv so i'll have to wait i guess ...

A man who knows about such things tells me that one of the big issues with 4k/Ultra HD is content delivery bandwidth, with this

New video codec to ease pressure on global networks

to stream it needs an internet connection far better than most people have

A streamed 90 minute feature will run to about 28GB so if you have bandwidth restrictions that will be a downer as well.

Sooooo if people are expecting to fully use a 4k TV like an HD TV via Netflix and the like with full 4k content they may have a bit of a wait.

So much of the development work has gone into getting 4K TV's to upscale 1080p.

Ive been thinking of doing this is there a list of films available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom