Never thought I would go from 5L V8 to hybrid but

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deane x

Car
C350e S205 2016
I never thought I would be selling my 5 litre V8 to get a hybrid ... But this plug in hybrid is engineered with the same technology as the Mercedes F1 hybrid with a impressive 134.5 MPG and is faster than a BMW M4

I never thought I would be selling my 5 litre V8 to get a hybrid ... But this plug in hybrid is engineered with the same technology as the Mercedes F1 hybrid with a impressive 134.5 MPG and is faster than a BMW M4

ordered?

I'm guessing it's an i8. If it is go and watch the top gear report they did with it against the M4. Can't deny its a cracking car. It should be for the price. One thing did stand out though. The average mpg that clarkson got was just a tad off BMW's numbers. I think he averaged 32 mpg !!

i8 no thanks and why would Mercedes F1 technology go in to a BMW lol Mercedes C350e plug in hybrid ..

The E300 has been great Deane- same principles as the C350e - combines the electric and combustion motors when you need extra ooomph and it does deliver nicely. I have the C350e on order now, Estate 5 door premium plusPalladium silver, Crystal grey leather, fineline dark wood trim, LED intelligent lighting system , 18in 5 spoke alloys.....

Take the 1 off the front and it's probably nearer the actual figure :D
Always a hater on here you stick with ya dirty diesel and the money I save on paying no road fund tax I can spend on a gas mask when I am stuck behind you

The E300 has been great Deane- same principles as the C350e - combines the electric and combustion motors when you need extra ooomph and it does deliver nicely. I have the C350e on order now, Estate 5 door premium plusPalladium silver, Crystal grey leather, fineline dark wood trim, LED intelligent lighting system , 18in 5 spoke alloys.....
Sound nice ...snap estate premium plus Tenorite grey black leather fine line dark wood privacy glass 360 camera ..not sure about wheels yet as Mercedes said the bigger wheels will bring down MPG not sure by how much ..have you found any good video reviews

nice spec on your c350e's, both

stick with 18" max on the new c class, otheriwse comfort suffers

nice spec on your c350e's, both

stick with 18" max on the new c class, otheriwse comfort suffers

I am still not sure if I am going for standard 17" or upgrade 18" .. The car also comes with airmatic suspension as standard which should give a good ride

Faster than an M4??

Crikey how fast is it? I'm interested!

I am still not sure if I am going for standard 17" or upgrade 18" .. The car also comes with airmatic suspension as standard which should give a good ride

Co2 on 17's is 48, on 18's its 53co2 so in the next BIK tax band.

If you go estate and want premium pack orplus or no pack and a pano roof or a towbar you require 18's

Threads here for starters -

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/189799-c350e-anyone-considering-one.html

Has anyone got a C350e on Order / Feedback ? - MBWorld.org Forums

Dropping from an s to a c? Parking will be easier.... but i bet you will miss the opulence of the s.
May be but the s is getting a bit dated now and they do call the new c class the baby s class ... I would like the new s class But starting price of 88k -150k is some diffrence to 45k

Always a hater on here you stick with ya dirty diesel and the money I save on paying no road fund tax I can spend on a gas mask when I am stuck behind you

Haha relax Deane not a hater, infact I think they are the way forward but we all know how manufacturers like to exaggerate their MPG stats.

I don't pay VED anyway so no difference there, and your gas mask won't save you from the thick plummet of black smoke from my clogged up EGR :bannana:

Thanks Deane. That's quick, but I expected the M4 to be low-to-mid 4s

It is. Autocar et al. have it tested at around 4.1/4.2s

Sorry, but given it's 100+kg lighter and packing over 50% more power, there is no way the M4 is going to be slower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom