new 18" Carlsson wheels - forum special offer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Murray

Hi all!
We have three sets of brand new Carlsson wheels which are suitable for most Mercedes models. They would usually retail at £1880 and we are offering them at £850 for the 5 spoke design, £795 for the 6 spoke. Tyres would be supplied at cost price. This is a saving of up to £145 from the price we advertise on eBay, and £1000 from the RRP.
Links and more info here:
5 spoke: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7973162902
6 spoke: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7973162898

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2619.jpg
    IMG_2619.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
r207
We don't have a sea freight account.. You are welcome to arrange for collection from your end.
£995 for the 5 spoke, £950 for the 6 spoke inc air shipping to your door.

1. what are the ET numbers?

2. how heavy is each wheel design?

3. will the standard Mercedes center cap fit?

4. are any spacers required for a W208?

5. is there a warranty on them?

Thanks,
SEAN

1. for the W208, Carlsson say ET35 for the 18x8.5, ET30 for the 18x9.5 rear. We will supply the correct offset wheels for whichever vehicle they are to be fitted
2. each rim is 18kg, irrespective of width/style
3. yes, Mercedes caps fit. Carlsson centre caps are included
4. each Mercedes car requires the appropriate Carlsson fitting which includes the appropriate bolts etc which we will supply at cost price. These are £70-£100 per car
5. manufacturer's warranty

Murray Systems said:
1. for the W208, Carlsson say ET35 for the 18x8.5, ET30 for the 18x9.5 rear. We will supply the correct offset wheels for whichever vehicle they are to be fitted
2. each rim is 18kg, irrespective of width/style
3. yes, Mercedes caps fit. Carlsson centre caps are included
4. each Mercedes car requires the appropriate Carlsson fitting which includes the appropriate bolts etc which we will supply at cost price. These are £70-£100 per car
5. manufacturer's warranty

So you could supply a staggered set? 8" at the front, 9" at the back? (This forum is really no good for my credit card)

The 5 spoke are staggered, 18x8.5 front, 18x9.5 rear, which will be fine for your W202 C43 AMG

Murray Systems said:
The 5 spoke are staggered, 18x8.5 front, 18x9.5 rear, which will be fine for your W202 C43 AMG

:( I was after the 6 spoke

Oh well suppose its a sign for me not to hammer my credit card! Thanks for the info :bannana:

the 6 spoke are 18x8.5 all round. They would be supplied in a lower offset so that they fill the arches the same as your 18x9 AMG II rears.. using the same 255/35 tyres

Murray Systems said:
the 6 spoke are 18x8.5 all round. They would be supplied in a lower offset so that they fill the arches the same as your 18x9 AMG II rears.. using the same 255/35 tyres

Problem is I had a lot of rubbing on the front with the 8" wheels once the car was lowered (which I managed to get sorted out after some body mods). I reckon that extra 0.5" would be just asking for trouble!

It will have been tyre rub, and since you will retain the same tyre size, just stretched an extra 6mm each side where they meet the rim, it should be fine
I can't guarantee that they will fit straight on since your car is lowered.. but if you tell me how much the car is lowered, I will make some calls and find out.

Murray Systems said:
It will have been tyre rub, and since you will retain the same tyre size, just stretched an extra 6mm each side where they meet the rim, it should be fine
I can't guarantee that they will fit straight on since your car is lowered.. but if you tell me how much the car is lowered, I will make some calls and find out.

Yeah it was tyre rub on the arches, car is lowered on H&R springs (40mm IIRC).

mickl... sometimes. It very much depends on what you have, and the condition. You are welcome to email pictures to [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom