new 20" Tyres needed , any advice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peterr_ibg

Car
S 350 BlueTech L AMG Sport Edition ( sold), Audi A8 Black edition
Just had car back from 1st service and told that rear tyres have about 4K miles left on them

I do most of my miles on the motorway and recently managed to get over 50K miles out of a set of Goodyears on my 2008-2011 car

Bit surprised to only be getting 20K miles from the current Dunlop Sport Maxx GT tyre fitted to my S Class ( 275/35/ZR20)

Anyone know of an alternative premium brand product that they've been happy with?

I would personally recommend the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 as they are a very good tyre especially for the money they cost.
Or would recommend the Pirelli Pzero as they are premium quality and they are are good rating on wet grip and fuel economy but i personally would choose the Goodyear Eagles F1 Asymmetric 2

I would personally recommend the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 as they are a very good tyre especially for the money they cost.
Or would recommend the Pirelli Pzero as they are premium quality and they are are good rating on wet grip and fuel economy but i personally would choose the Goodyear Eagles F1 Asymmetric 2

+1 on the good year eagle f1's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom