New 2009/2010 Teleatlas disk just launched.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
For members here with the Cd based Comand system Teleatlas have just released the latest navigation disk.

The new disk is 2009/2010 with TMC and major roads of western Europe.

They claim there are 35,000 updates to the road system on this new disk.

There are deals to be had on this;)

I have a W209 CLK 03 with the original disc. This summer i will be travelling through france down into Italy I am looking to change my disc for the latest version 09/10 Tele Atlas which now includes major roads in western Europe. Can any body tell me what is classed as major roads, how far do there drill down the information. can anybody help please. Thanks in anticipation
Whitters

I'd send you a PM to ask 'where' this may be available cheaper but I haven't got the required post count.

You may email me at a btinternet.com account using the suffix temp29@ if you have the time.

I have 08/09 MRE & Spain in detail. The detailed disc allows my house address to be identified but MRE only identifies the town centre 15K population and 6Km from my house. Not much use if you need an address / Hotel / campsite. If there are no major changes to local roads suggest MRE + Italy in detail from 07/08 on e-bay.

Order placed with Mark & Richard.

It's only money .............

I suspect that Alfie was trying to say that they have it in stock and it is cheaper from comand.co.uk than the link provided ...

His post was made when all the gripes about advertising were going on ;)

Would this be the right disc for my 2003 S class it's got widescreen comand with the cd in the unit, would like to be sure before i order one, thanks

Would this be the right disc for my 2003 S class it's got widescreen comand with the cd in the unit, would like to be sure before i order one, thanks

You may be on the cusp of the change from D2B comand to MOST so check your existing disk. If its definately a Cd navigation disk with DX on it then the 2009/2010 one as mentioned is the correct one for you.

Thanks Alfie it's definitely a cd and has dx printed on it, so how much can i get one from you for, regards Chris

Ordered Wednesday evening and arrived this morning. Can't fault that ......

I have a W209 CLK with the original DX disk. I have not done any updates or firmware. Will the 2009/10 disk automaticallu=y update my system or will I need to do this separately?

What is the benefit of the firmware? Thanks.

I have a W209 CLK with the original DX disk. I have not done any updates or firmware. Will the 2009/10 disk automaticallu=y update my system or will I need to do this separately?

What is the benefit of the firmware? Thanks.

It goes straight in, loads a new programme and thats it all done.

Thanks Alfie. I'll have one please, hopefully with the member discount.

Yes but its in stock and cheaper elsewhere.

I'm interested, please pm me as I don't have the required post count.
Colin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom