New 2017 AMG C43 alloys and tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m.b-amg

Car
Mercedes C43 Coupe 2017
I'm selling my 2017 full set of 18" AMG alloys only 6 weeks old, with Bridgestone Potenza rubbers all round. Tyre size is front 225/45/18 and rear 245/40/18 No marks wheels are as new. Come with the new design 2017 hub centre caps.
Wheels will be removed end of next week.
See picture of wheels on car I will be adding the full set ( each wheel picture ) once removed.
£1000. Cash on collection.
I'm located in Cambridgeshire

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Thanks I was not sure of price I'll change while list is still early.
Thank you.

Unable to edit now but price change to £1500 ONO.
Each will from MB with VAT is £480 plus the Bridgestone tyres. Who ever buys will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
Quick snap of front wheel just to show a better image. :thumb: black polish spokes with a gloss diamond cut edge and AMG logo on each wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 83
C63s alloys. :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately the buyer dictates the market not the seller. Personally I think you would have struggled to sell them at £1k, although a great buy IF someone was in the market for a set and was prepared to stump up that sort of cash for a set of 18"s.
GLWTS

Thank you for your comment, however I disagree I'll just keep hold of them until they sell. I'm in no rush.......The tyres alone are worth a good chunk of it. The Alloy's with the tyres are a great buy for whoever wants them.

Wheels being removed this week and ready if any one interested.

Hi there.
I'm very interested in doing the same.
Iv got the oem 19's on currently.
Are you going for the 19/20 combo.
Did they fit straight on it did it need any additional work ?
Would be great to see some pics of the finished product.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

SOLD :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom