New 2019 CLA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

od91

Car
Merc
Hi everyone,
I'm new! Last week I took delivery of my new CLA 250 AMG Premium Plus. I know the old CLA wasn't the best and nobody really rated it but after much research I decided I would get the new model as there wasn't any bad reviews, the only bad things people have said is the head room in the back and the price - neither bother me! :)

Has anyone else bought a new one? What does everyone think of the new one?
pic2.JPG
pic1.jpg
pic3.JPG

Last edited:
it really looks the business! the tech and interior is really impressive.
what are your driving impressions, re handling , and how is the ride quality on AMG line spec ?

It’s very very smooth to drive, handles great - admittedly I haven’t driven it hard in the slightest yet, still only done 300 miles. The suspension seems amazing so far - I haven’t had it out of comfort yet!

It’s a massive step up from the last generation and I think Audi and BMW will struggle to beat it!
Kind of gutted I didn’t wait for the 35/45. There was no sign of them when I ordered it :(

It’s very very smooth to drive, handles great - admittedly I haven’t driven it hard in the slightest yet, still only done 300 miles. The suspension seems amazing so far - I haven’t had it out of comfort yet!

It’s a massive step up from the last generation and I think Audi and BMW will struggle to beat it!
Kind of gutted I didn’t wait for the 35/45. There was no sign of them when I ordered it :(

yes unfortunately the announcement of the go faster ones took ages and ages . there is probably a waiting list on the 45 too . as a daily this one probably trumps the 35 and 45 in any case :)

yes unfortunately the announcement of the go faster ones took ages and ages . there is probably a waiting list on the 45 too . as a daily this one probably trumps the 35 and 45 in any case :)

I hope so! Maybe in a couple of years when they do a facelift!

I would have gone for the C class but I didn't really want to invest in a brand new older model which will be replaced soon!

I hope so! Maybe in a couple of years when they do a facelift!

I would have gone for the C class but I didn't really want to invest in a brand new older model which will be replaced soon!

very true, the cla and a are far ahead from a tech perspective . my 2018 c class doesnt even have android auto or apple car play. (proper first world complaint...)

did you get the adaptive dampers option?

Lovely interior

did you get the adaptive dampers option?

Lovely interior
It wasn't an option, I have the multi-link suspension, “direct steer system” and the chassis control - not sure if that equates to the adaptive dampers!

I had to go for the two tone leather, it makes it look so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom