New 7 Series Leaked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Seriously, thats the best they can come up with??? MB top brass must be worried ;)

18963176291571967995.jpg

7324237571384695894.jpg

572464033849317398.jpg

8463569711518628928.jpg

427894937602499432.jpg

1 Series interior:
307422118823309017.jpg

Last edited:
Not surprised no 7 series was ever a match to any S class !:)

Styled to appeal to the Chinese market, perhaps. Notwithstanding that, it is boufin'.

Giantvanman said:
Styled to appeal to the Chinese market, perhaps. Notwithstanding that, it is boufin'.
I've seen a 3 series the other day and boy that's really ugly!!

E65 7 series that i had, loved it, and a serious S class (W220) contender but dont think the current model feels or looks special at all.

Doesn't matter if you like the look or not to BM as their sales are currently stronger than Merc's..

I know taking the piss out of Chris Bangle was a favourite pastime of many car fans, but I still think the E65 7-Series looks contemporary today in a way that no other 14 year old design does.

It's a shame that Adrian van Honkytonk decided to tone things down so much that with the exception of the current 5 Series all BMWs are pretty uninteresting blobs.

It's a shame that Adrian van Honkytonk decided to tone things down so much that with the exception of the current 5 Series all BMWs are pretty uninteresting blobs.

I'm going to disagree with this.

The 3, 5, 4, and 6 are pretty good to my eye.

The X1 is best forgotten.

The X3 is still not quite right but actually improving.

The X5 is looking uglier with each iteration.

The X6 is an acursed abomination.

The 7 series is bland.

The 5GT is something that deserves sympathy.

Not my cup of coffee either...

While I agree that it's quite bland and no match to the S Class in terms of looks, I think their selling point for this generation is tech and lightweight.

People say it's going to be 300kg lighter than the S, which is HUGE.

The outside is very 'brand', but the inside IMO beats the current generation S class with it's bakealite wheel hands down.

Is this the off road version?

IMHO rear looks fantastic. Similar to the new 6 series. I love the back. Huge exhausts. Not enough pics of the front to comment.

Drove a 7 last year and the drivers seat was a nice place to be. E and S classes are wallowy like a hippo in comparison. However, I drive a merc because I like to waft on the motorway. Mercs do the wafting thing perfectly.

I'm going to disagree with this.

The 3, 5, 4, and 6 are pretty good to my eye.

The X1 is best forgotten.

The X3 is still not quite right but actually improving.

The X5 is looking uglier with each iteration.

The X6 is an acursed abomination.

The 7 series is bland.

The 5GT is something that deserves sympathy.

Agree:thumb:

tylerdurden said:
IMHO rear looks fantastic. Similar to the new 6 series. I love the back. Huge exhausts. Not enough pics of the front to comment. Drove a 7 last year and the drivers seat was a nice place to be. E and S classes are wallowy like a hippo in comparison. However, I drive a merc because I like to waft on the motorway. Mercs do the wafting thing perfectly.
absolute nonsense like you could compare a 7series with a S class....!!!!!
Specsavers mate that's what you need!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom