New A class fully revealed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i wasn't too keen on this initially but it's growing on me, the interior is very nice.

I really like it, I watched the launch live online and was very impressed, My 2016 A Class is due to go back this year and I was going to replace it with a C Class but now I'm torn between the new A Class and C Class!

I must be getting old or just hate circular vents design even more than before. I hope standard square/rectangular vents will come back in future or I'm stuck with "old" cars.

I must be getting old or just hate circular vents design even more than before. I hope standard square/rectangular vents will come back in future or I'm stuck with "old" cars.
I had the same thought when the G-class was launched, the vents are very similar looking to those in the new A-class - they look a little over-styled to these old eyes but no doubt I'll get used to them over time.

Nice to see Merc. pushing the envelope. With car manufacturers finally starting to catch up with tech for interiors, I do hope they all eventually take security seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom