New A Class on its way

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

portzy

MB Enthusiast
Car
An SLK R171 with lots of toys and a Golf Plus for fishing.
As it says, I've gone and started the ball rolling on a new facelift A Class. I've been pretty impressed with the one that I have now, a 150 Avantgarde + a few extras, so much so that I've done many a mile in the last two and a bit years and the time has come for a fresh face so I've struck a cracking deal at Stratstone Mercedes Bradford.

Its a:

A170 Three Door.
Avantgarde SE.
Night Black.
Black Zandvoort/Artico.
Sports Package.
Sports Seats.
Heated Seats.
Electric Folding Mirrors.
Active Park Assist.
Fully Adjustable Steering Wheel.

Should be here late September or early October :D

Portzy.

As it says, I've gone and started the ball rolling on a new facelift A Class. I've been pretty impressed with the one that I have now, a 150 Avantgarde + a few extras, so much so that I've done many a mile in the last two and a bit years and the time has come for a fresh face so I've struck a cracking deal at Stratstone Mercedes Bradford.

Its a:

A170 Three Door.
Avantgarde SE.
Night Black.
Black Zandvoort/Artico.
Sports Package.
Sports Seats.
Heated Seats.
Electric Folding Mirrors.
Active Park Assist.
Fully Adjustable Steering Wheel.

Should be here late September or early October :D

Portzy.

Nice. I'll be interested to know what you think of the park assist. Now thats a retro fit I'd love to do:eek:

how cracking is cracking?

Susshhhh, you didnt hear it here but, looking beyond the usual trade in Vs list price Vs discount and only using the whole life cost numbers..... £1300 better than anywhere else which, on a £15680 (base price) car, I thought was quite good. I'm happy at any rate.

Portzy.

Nice. I'll be interested to know what you think of the park assist. Now thats a retro fit I'd love to do:eek:

Me too. In the on-line handbook it seems you have to put all your faith in it but it should be fun and I'll let you know. My son's still undecided about his COMAND btw, I, on the other hand, may be a bit more positive ;) .

Cheers.
Portzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom