New A Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGline

Car
A Class AMG-line
I picked up my new A Class today, a couple of mods are on their way which starts tomorrow by having the alloys re-sprayed a different colour. That's not my parking :)

Must be one of the first on the road in the uk! We just registered our demo and I’m so impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent !
What car have you come from ?
What engine is it ?
Does it have that big car feel ?
What's your thoughts on the car so far ?

Hello and welcome, nice car

Must be one of the first on the road in the uk! We just registered our demo and I’m so impressed

Yes it one of the 1st on the roads as the official launch is the 18th June.

Excellent !
What car have you come from ?
What engine is it ?
Does it have that big car feel ?
What's your thoughts on the car so far ?

I traded in my 2014 C Class Coupe
It's the 1.4 version
Yes it does have the big car feel, much wider than it looks.
I love the car so far, it's quick enough for me, loaded with Tech, plays Film video's via USB, the MBUX system is very useful customizing the interior lights & the 2 screens etc.
The low's so far is my Ipod is not compatible so that's 6,000 songs I have to transfer to a USB stick.

I traded in my 2014 C Class Coupe
It's the 1.4 version
Yes it does have the big car feel, much wider than it looks.
I love the car so far, it's quick enough for me, loaded with Tech, plays Film video's via USB, the MBUX system is very useful customizing the interior lights & the 2 screens etc.
The low's so far is my Ipod is not compatible so that's 6,000 songs I have to transfer to a USB stick.

Why is it not compatible?

Outside the car alloy company on Tuesday:

The new look:

I'll be at the Ace Cafe London (on the A406 just off Hanger Lane) on Monday 4th June as its German car meet from 6pm.

Why is it not compatible.?

When I connect the Ipod via USB it says it can't connect and not compatible, maybe my Ipod is too old as its the original 160Mb ones. I will go to my local dealer to see what they suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom