New addition - The 5.5 V8 W210 :O) - pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billywhiz

Car
E55
Introducing my 55, quick run down is one former owner, 90k, full MBSH, no corrosion and drives like a new car :D

Please excuse the dirty tyres and I know the mats need a hoover

No point in waffling, let the pics do the talking

dsc01626v.jpg

dsc01627wr.jpg

dsc01628u.jpg

dsc01629h.jpg

dsc01630w.jpg

dsc01631pd.jpg

dsc01632oi.jpg

dsc01633u.jpg

dsc01635wn.jpg

dsc01637o.jpg

dsc01638b.jpg

merc5i.jpg

Great Looking car

How much is a car like this ?

Lovely! How did you manage the 'no rust' bit??

It's just been very well maintained over the years - underside and chassis, has had full waxoyl treatment :thumb:

How much is a car like this ?

Difficulty would initially be trying to find a good example, I've been looking since August and have seen some very poor examples - this was a tad over the price but the condition and history just blew me away - it's only done 10k miles since 2006.

I think a cars value is whatever it's worth to you, guided prices are only based on average examples.

I've seen 55's from 2.5k up to 9k so it's a very wide market at the moment - condition is the key.

It's just been very well maintained over the years - underside and chassis, has had full waxoyl treatment :thumb:
But most 210s have corrosion on the body panels too, which is hard to prevent. Has yours had replacement wings (for example)?

But most 210s have corrosion on the body panels too, which is hard to prevent. Has yours had replacement wings (for example)?

That I'm unsure of, No mention of it in the history pack with the car, wings look original - rolled lip etc :)

If it's got unbroken MB service history I would assume it's had paintwork done under warranty, quite possibly including replacement panels. This is a good thing as they all tend to rust (not galvanised) - yours certainly looks stunning in the pics!

The car must have been repainted. It is damn too clean! I hope my car looks like this in 9 years. :thumb:

I'd say it's been repainted, the petrol filler cap appears to be a different shade.

Hi Billy nice car!
you should consider coming to Goodwood on the 29th April see thread under "events"

mika

Wow, stunning condition!

Repainted or not, it's a very nice car. Congratulations !!!!!!

del320's E coupe is a fabulous looking car and we all know it's had a respray but it's testimony to the dedication bestowed upon it that it looks so fresh and new.

Lovely car and in excellent condition. I hope you enjoy the driving

very smart mate, see the e55 is the only acceptable W210 in my opinion, the rest im not a fan of

very smart mate, see the e55 is the only acceptable W210 in my opinion, the rest im not a fan of

lol...

nice car mate, i had mine fully de rusted, i keep stressing on this here forum that all 210 owners need to check the cars subframe its can really rust right through.. but it is a very very clean E55... id love one but im a bit to young for the insurance so i had to settle for a E55 body kit albeit a Update e55..

Hi,

very nice, I like these cars.

Do you have any modds in mind you plan to do to the car?

I was thinking about a few, i.e facelift mirrors etc but upon reflection as it is in factory standard and took me so darn hard to find in this condition I think I'm going to leave it alone and just enjoy it - In the future thats where it's value will be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom