New addition to the family.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C36fan

MB Enthusiast
Car
‘15 C63, ‘15 CLS63, ‘01 E55, 01 ML55 ‘16 Vito 119CDI
Hi peeps after 4 year of buying my last car the C63 I thought I'd treat myself with a new mota ,I started to search for a cl65 but they are rare as hens teeth and patience isn't my forte I looked in to cl63tt but again the ones available didn't tickle my pickle .
So I started to look to w218 cls63 and found one that I fell in love with and got it bought ,can't wait till next Tuesday to pick her up.
Really curious to find out how it compares to my old wagon in terms of performance , the reason I bought this car was to do my continental cruises to my country and the eurotrips with my AMG bros roll on Tuesday !!lol

Hi peeps after 4 year of buying my last car the C63 I thought I'd treat myself with a new mota ,I started to search for a cl65 but they are rare as hens teeth and patience isn't my forte I looked in to cl63tt but again the ones available didn't tickle my pickle .
So I started to look to w218 cls63 and found one that I fell in love with and got it bought ,can't wait till next Tuesday to pick her up.
Really curious to find out how it compares to my old wagon in terms of performance , the reason I bought this car was to do my continental cruises to my country and the eurotrips with my AMG bros roll on Tuesday !!lol

There's a picture of my girl more to follow when I pick her up.

ForumRunner_20161013_233359.jpg

Did you trade in the W204 or is this an additional car mate? Lovely looking motor, in the best colour ;) :thumb:

Did you trade in the W204 or is this an additional car mate? Lovely looking motor, in the best colour ;) :thumb:

It a an additional mate.

Belter of a car. Well done. I assume the facelift was a lot more?

Belter of a car. Well done. I assume the facelift was a lot more?

Yes facelift about 20k more ,I've checked out V8Sam mota at msl last month and what a gorgeous thing.

Lovely car, great choice. Just the thing for those high-speed, long-distance continental cruises :thumb:

Gorgeous gorgeous thing love it. How many miles on the clock if I may ask ?

Super motor Bruno. Can't wait to see and hear more about it.

Enjoy.

Ant.

Well done. I enquired about it but they told me someone was already in the process of buying.

Does it have the performance pack as not mentioned in their advert (but has red calipers)? I didn't want to ask them as didn't want them to use it to bump the price up lol. Little bonus if it does have PP. Looks stunning.

Jules

Well done. I enquired about it but they told me someone was already in the process of buying.

Does it have the performance pack as not mentioned in their advert (but has red calipers)? I didn't want to ask them as didn't want them to use it to bump the price up lol. Little bonus if it does have PP. Looks stunning.

Jules

Thanks jules ,it hasn't got pp the red calipers was a choice given when the car was bought new.

Very lovely Bruno, when are you torching the C63 ???

Very lovely Bruno, when are you torching the C63 ???

My C63 along with my E55 belong next to my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom