New AMG C63 S Coupe Build & Delivery Times

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamo1

Car
Audi A5 Black Edition
I'm New to this forum and first post so be gentle!!

This week I ordered a new C63s Coupe with the Matt selenite grey paint, Matt black wheels, premium package, air balance, head up display and the full carbon fibre package inside and out. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I've never driven a car this powerful before. My previous cars were an MG ZR, civic type R and an Audi A5 black edition. All below 200 bhp!!

Anyway the reason for the post is that my dealer has not yet come back to me with a build slot and therefore no idea on confirmed delivery time. They did come back to me with this response a couple of days ago -

"With regards to your actual car, I’ve had to put a request in to MB for extra allocation as what we had have all been sold. So this is pending at the moment but should get placed soon"

What do you think this will mean for the delivery time. Am I looking at a very long wait or is this standard? Does anyone have any recent experience of buying AMG vehicles and if so what was your wait like? Will my specification affect the delivery time?

I can see me having to wait for this until early next year, I will go crazy! What are your thoughts?

Cheers

Mark

Ordered my A45 AMG 1st July, dealer had reserved me a build slot and been told they will be receiving it on the 6th of september. That car sounds beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered my A45 AMG 1st July, dealer had reserved me a build slot and been told they will be receiving it on the 6th of september. That car sounds beautiful

Wow 2 months is very very quick! my concern is that they have to ask for additional allocation. That means back of the que!!! I think!

Your car looks like a proper rocket. Nothing like the anticipation of waiting hey! :wallbash:

Hi - I orders a c63s coupe in mid may - had a confirmation only earlier this week due 1st September (late August actually but may as well wait for new sept reg ) the just confirmed the build date 6 weeks ago - it all
Depends on allocation , if your dealer has spare slots maybe quicker - be patient !!

If you dealer has no allocation then shouldn't you be looking elsewhere in addition?

Hi - I orders a c63s coupe in mid may - had a confirmation only earlier this week due 1st September (late August actually but may as well wait for new sept reg ) the just confirmed the build date 6 weeks ago - it all
Depends on allocation , if your dealer has spare slots maybe quicker - be patient !!

2 1/2 months is pretty quick, as you can see from my post. There is no spare allocation left.

What specification have you gone for?

Wow 2 months is very very quick! my concern is that they have to ask for additional allocation. That means back of the que!!! I think!

Your car looks like a proper rocket. Nothing like the anticipation of waiting hey! :wallbash:

The anticipation is killing me

Yeah i had the last build slot the dealer had but he did say if i had lost that build slot i was looking at end of September start of October.

If you dealer has no allocation then shouldn't you be looking elsewhere in addition?

The problem is that I got this deal through the broker Drive The Deal. Got an extra £7k off the dealers contribution ( over £10k in total ) looking at another dealer is not really an option because of this.

The anticipation is killing me

Yeah i had the last build slot the dealer had but he did say if i had lost that build slot i was looking at end of September start of October.

That's still only 3 months. I hope that's the same for me with new allocation. Fingers crossed!:thumb:

That's still only 3 months. I hope that's the same for me with new allocation. Fingers crossed!:thumb:

Yeah its what you should expect being a factory order! Hope you get some good news soon!

The days cant come quick enough for me at the moment! 6th September delivery

Yeah its what you should expect being a factory order! Hope you get some good news soon!

The days cant come quick enough for me at the moment! 6th September delivery

I look forward to seeing lots of pictures when it arrives!

I look forward to seeing lots of pictures when it arrives!

I think i might get banned and blocked by a lot of people for spamming tonnes of pictures of if [emoji31]

I think i might get banned and blocked by a lot of people for spamming tonnes of pictures of if [emoji31]

Haha. Better than the wife moaning at you for looking at pictures and videos of the car all day. I love the car more than her already apparently!! :dk:

2 1/2 months is pretty quick, as you can see from my post. There is no spare allocation left.

What specification have you gone for?

I also went through drive the deal - it will be fine - the dealer will be more responsive nearer delivery time - bough three cars this way now so am
Pretty confident - any issues get DTD involved - gebtbwill
Sort it out for you - all Mercedes main dealers aren't great

My car is

Amg c63s coupe premium
Selenite grey
19/20"black wheels
Night pack
Driving assistance pack
360 camera
HUD - (on reccomendation of my dad )

I think that's it , can't remember to be honest - it's been a while .

Also you do have options - there's is a Mercedes dealer on here called jbd , he will be able To match the DTD prices but not necessarily get the car any cheaper

Enjoy the wait ! Everything worth having Is worth waiting for !

Haha. Better than the wife moaning at you for looking at pictures and videos of the car all day. I love the car more than her already apparently!! :dk:

My camera roll is flooded and my youtube just throws out loads of recommended a45 videos. Its a brilliant addiction to have.

I also went through drive the deal - it will be fine - the dealer will be more responsive nearer delivery time - bough three cars this way now so am
Pretty confident - any issues get DTD involved - gebtbwill
Sort it out for you - all Mercedes main dealers aren't great

My car is

Amg c63s coupe premium
Selenite grey
19/20"black wheels
Night pack
Driving assistance pack
360 camera
HUD - (on reccomendation of my dad )

I think that's it , can't remember to be honest - it's been a while .

Also you do have options - there's is a Mercedes dealer on here called jbd , he will be able To match the DTD prices but not necessarily get the car any cheaper

Enjoy the wait ! Everything worth having Is worth waiting for !

So true, that spec sounds very similar to mine. It was will look aggressive, just how this car should be!

Which dealer did you end up dealing with. Mine is Inchcape commercial in Oxford, although the car will be delivered a little closer to me in Nottingham.

My camera roll is flooded and my youtube just throws out loads of recommended a45 videos. Its a brilliant addiction to have.

Haha, exactly the same thing here! What do we have but dreams until the real thing arrives!

Your wait has just begun, mine is almost over! Feels like its been 5 months that iv been waiting! Good luck with it all pal! Keep us updated with the progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom