new AMG E63 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fantastic to see a light interior 💥

post some interior pics

Hello and welcome

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Malc:thumb:
I'll keep an eye out for you on the roads around Bournemouth;)

Welcome to the forum Malc:thumb:
I'll keep an eye out for you on the roads around Bournemouth;)
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for you as well. Won't be able to miss those wheels😀

Nice! It looks like the £20k Mocha black one from X-Drive motors in Leicester. I'm just down the road and was trying not to be very tempted. The light tan leather seats can't be on many.

We have been discussing the one I have listed on Autotrader on another thread. Is it the one in the link?

And welcome to the Forum! 👍
That's the one. Can you send me a link to the other thread please?

That's the one. Can you send me a link to the other thread please?

It's this thread. It's a bit meandering and started off with a w211, but then quickly commented that for £20k your new car would be better value than the original w211 linked.
The main thrust was a question about the alleged £38k of options the advert said.

I do have a couple of questions.

- Do you like the wood colour, and have you considered getting the wood wrapped if you don't? (as I was um-ing and ah-ing about the car, one factor that put me off was additional spend required immediately on a wood wrap and decent alloy refurb).

- Does it have split folding rear seats. It looked like in one photo of the back seats I could see the joint in the seating indicating it does. If it does, it greatly improved the use flexibility of the car.

Again. Great purchase, and shod with Pirelli P Zero tyres. Say what you want about the tyre choice, but they are not cheap and indicates a previous owner who has maintained it.
There is/I've just seen a couple of W212 E63 cars that are currently for sale with Rapid P609 tyres and Accelera tyres, which puts me off from the point-of-view of the previous owner skimping, and the cost of chucking them all in the bin immediately on purchase (I guess I could smoke the rears in an Asda carpark late one night with the rest of the boys in their Civics, Fiestas and Ibizas).

And again, welcome to the forum. If you get stuck with any issues, this forum has proved invaluable time and time again for members in advice 👍

Sorry, for some reason the link wasn't present:

You car is linked from post #4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom