New AMG GT S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I guess Mclaren

Mind you, It`s his daily drive, so prob not.... 911 good guess.... !

Mclaren will be nice!!

Happytalk73 said:
I'm really curious/nosey/excited to get an update from Justin on his new motor. ;)

Ok you asked for it!!!!

It's sh*t...

No only joking amazing bit of kit had it for just over 3 months now nearly upto 6k miles!!! Still my daily commute and it hasn't missed a beat..

You cant go anywhere without ending up in a photo, video or long conversation. The reception has been great.

It drives really well less crash that the GTS, less tyre noise and makes for a better cruiser although it has less space in the boot!

I have done SPA, Terminal velocity and Donington in it and its handling round a track is amazing !!!! I have had it mapped to 634bhp and it now pulls 2.7 to 60 5.6 to 100

I havent had many problems but a word of warning the very smaller dealer network is shocking for service and after sales and some of the quality issues with the cars has been poor. Growing pains i think but some of the owners horror stories would make me think twice although touch wood I've been ok!!!

Attachments

• image-2837799115.jpg
    image-2837799115.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 48
  • image-273786563.jpg
    image-273786563.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image-2026093790.jpg
    image-2026093790.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 52
Thanks for the update and pictures Justin. Looks amazing. Hope you enjoy it for many more miles.

Ant. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom