New and well chuffed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kanester

Car
C180 K W 203
Hi,Ive just bought a 2006 black C180 Kompressor,evolution s.Actually bought the car on Thursday but been locked away in the garage claying,polishing,sealing,engine bay detail and interior clean.I am slightly ocd when it comes to cars but the car now looks the dogs ******** and drives like new.

i think we need to see the hard work you have done post a few pictures

welcome and enjoy plenty of people here with knowledge and advice if need

Hello Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Hi,Ive just bought a 2006 black C180 Kompressor,evolution s.Actually bought the car on Thursday but been locked away in the garage claying,polishing,sealing,engine bay detail and interior clean.I am slightly ocd when it comes to cars but the car now looks the dogs ******** and drives like new.
Hi,
Keep them clean and mean I say!

i think we need to see the hard work you have done post a few pictures

welcome and enjoy plenty of people here with knowledge and advice if need

Thanks for all your welcomes.I am pretty new to this computermabob thingy so it may take a wee while to get some pics up but will give it a go soon.

As soon as you figure it out, let me know! Have subscribed to photobucket, managed to get photos into it, that was a Herculean effort in itself. Can't even work out how to put an 'avatar' up. Mrs TDE1 and the lad are impressed that I know what one is now, though :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom