New arrival.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Macan S
PICT0669.jpg

PICT0670A.jpg

PICT0672.jpgAfter 10 weeks without a car I finally picked the new one up this morning. I was a bit worried that I'd picked the wrong colour but it's growing on me, very happy with the Black Ash trim instead of the Dark Aluminium.
One big difference I've noticed is that the ride quality is much smoother than my previous C207 although they've both got the 19" AMG alloys , I wonder if MB have tweaked the suspension now that all C207's come fitted with 19" alloys.

Looks superb, colour combo of White and Pan roof is perfect and the Black Ash sets off the interior. Good choice all round.

I'm not normally a fan of white cars, but I have to say that does look the dog's :) Hope you have lots of fun with it.

The E coupe is one of the few newer models to have a good look---stunning car

You noted and appreciated the difference in the ride - how do you like (or not) the 9 speed auto?

Safely tucked up in bed.

If you move it a little closer to the front of the garage it'll not take you as long to get it out in the morning!!! :rolleyes:

It seems quieter and smoother than my previous car.

It's close to the garage door because I put a partition up at the back so I could have a room where I keep all my "bits" etc. When I originally did it the car I had was much shorter.:doh:

how do you like (or not) the 9 speed auto?
Only comes with the 7 speed (E220) the 350 gets the 9 speed unfortunately.

DOH ....... showing my ignorance!

Not a defence* but I knew I'd seen sumpfink somewhere - and it was an ad featuring the 2015 E220 AMG with 9g auto. I contacted the advertiser last night, had no response - and ad has disappeared this morning.

* This'll count towards my 30-post target - just one more to go :thumb:

Looks lovely, I got mine in October and at the time 18's were standard but it definitely sits better on the 19's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom