New baby Ruby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Ruby Louise Stoner arrived yesterday at 11.31 weiging 7lb2oz.:D:D:D:D:D

I now have a beautiful daughter. The feeling is quite overwhelming and I am so chuffed.:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Emma is doing fine now but the labour was a tricky one. She had labour pains 5 minuites apart for 4 days constantly. Emma did really well and I am so proud of her.

Thanks to all the support from the forum. Please bear with us as Emma has a few days in hospital and I wont be at work for a while and unable to answer PM's . I have 9 in my inbox this morning.

Olly

Congratulations. :bannana:

Can I be the first to congratulate you!

I became a grandfather (again) on Saturday morning.

Edit: Fourth!!

And this thread means NOTHING without pics!!

P.s. and baby Anthony's first car journey was in a mercedes!

Last edited:
Olly, congratulations to the three of you.

I'm glad to hear all is well with Emma & Ruby. Excellent news.

The way I describe becoming a parent is that it changes everything, but everything stays the same. A contradiction, but absolutely true for everyone I've spoken to. You have to do baby/children stuff in your daily routine, but you still get to do what you did before - the only difference being that children make everything better.

Congratulations to you too, Ted!!

Congratulations, nothing beats the feeling of first holding her in your arms.

congrats ollie - look after your family first and foremost - answerphone message at work/mobile saying you'll be out of the loop for a few days is the way to go, trust me! If they are worthy customers, they will understand.

Congratulations. It is a unique feeling. Enjoy the early years, once they find words they quickly become wise.....

Emma went to hospital in my E-class. She was transfered to another hospital via another Mercedes (sprinter ambulance). Thanks to MB for reliably transporting my family!

Anyway I'm off down the hospital.

Thanks all.

Congratulations Ollie,
and very best wishes for Rubys' future

Congratulations again Olly and family - I will give you a call soon to re-book my car in!

Enjoy being a father, I did...... :thumb:

Many congratulations to you both. Sounds like it was a tough journey, but the end result is definitely worth it.

Peter

Many Congratulations Ted. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom