New baby transport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nicksterrx7

Car
E55
Well at 40 we finally decided that we wanted a family - never one to rush into these things! We had a Boxster and an RX7 and one of them had to go in favour of practical 4 door saloon that could take the new baby seat. After much deliberation the Boxster went (I've had the RX 10 years and can never sell it!) and we have purchased our first Mercedes.

Our chosen 'people carrier' is a 2003 E55 which is a superb car, really very impressed with the comfort and performance for such a spacious car.

I've joined the forum to find out more about the car and to get information about a car that I really know very little about. May be interested in modding but only subtely, the car we have is completley debadged and understated power is just the way we like it!

Nice Car Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome, good choice :)

I was 48 when my son was born!

Cheers all, looking forward to gaining some useful gems from the site, already had good replies to a couple of questions. I'd like to purchase from the classified section but the 30 posts rule seems a little draconian!

^ a friendly message to the Admins may help, or start a new thread FAO: seller's name, or tell us who it is and someone may PM the seller for you.

Welcome, nice car also :)

Hi there and welcome,post some pic please

Welcome to the forum!

Superb choice of vehicle.

Welcome. :)

Great choice of car! :cool:

I'll post some pics at the weekend. It's in Silver with AMG III 19 inch wheels. I'll contact an administrator and see if they can help me. Thanks for the tip.

At least I would post some pics if there was enough room on the upload limit to do so. I posted 2 pics on another thread and now I can not post any more. In addition I want to contact directly a user but there doesn't seem to be a mechanism to do so.

This really is a very restrictive forum. I thought the whole point of forums is allowing people to get in touch with each other. I still have another 8 posts to go before I can use the classified section!

At least I would post some pics if there was enough room on the upload limit to do so. I posted 2 pics on another thread and now I can not post any more. In addition I want to contact directly a user but there doesn't seem to be a mechanism to do so.

If you upload them to a free hosting site like Photobucket you can post as many pictures as you want (because they don't have to be stored here as attachments).

I've already explained why there's a minimum number of posts before you can use the Private Message facility.

Thanks for the tip on photobucket.

I noted your earlier post. I still feel this is overly restrictive. I'll abide by the rules, tedious as they may be.

Only 5 posts to go :)

Welcome fellow newbie, the seem a good bunch of folk on here - always friendly. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom