New Banner Pic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think Tudu's modified black W203 would look good in the banner.

No proper piccys of mine yet , so i'll put this in ....

Last edited:
Why not have a few sml pics of old cars to up to date cars :)

My vote is for Jay's E500 - what a CAR

How about some thing like this..

Example

Last edited:
A210Side.jpg

DSCF9436-1.jpg

frontcarinAnnecy-2.jpg

DSCF4410.jpg

frontml.jpg

What about a nice 211. Plenty of 'em on here. I'll start with mine (before it got dirty and was never cleaned - actually shude, can you do that thing you can do with pics to make my car all squashed.

DSC02059Large.jpg

DSC02067Large.jpg

Last edited:
The pictures of a few are good :)

Gives us more of a chance of one of our cars to be in it :)

I don't think anyone is listening, guys. This thread pops up every now and again but nothing ever happens.

I don't think anyone is listening, guys. This thread pops up every now and again but nothing ever happens.
You're only saying that because it won't be your car up there at the top of the forum in lights for a few months ;)

We're listening.

The logo is 350 pixels x 100 pixels, so not much point posting photos that aren't cropped or scaled to this size as they don't always work.

andy_k.jpg

The logo is 350 pixels x 100 pixels, so not much point posting photos that aren't cropped or scaled to this size as they don't always work.

Absolutely. A 'square' image is a non-starter I'm afraid.

If we could ever get organised enough, AndyK's would be perfect for summer. Actually, lets try aiming for that now!

If we could ever get organised enough, AndyK's would be perfect for summer. Actually, lets try aiming for that now!

The car is lovely, but IMO the background of that pic is too fussy/distracting.

I've never understood why it takes so long to FTP a file to the server :eek: . A two minute job!

andy_k.jpg

Why can't we have a longer banner? peronally I think 350x100 is way too smal, and a header banner should spread acrosse the page width.

Why do we have to use a members pic, is there any copyrite infringement even if its not for making profit. I dont know the ins and outs this is why im asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom