New benz owner in a mess

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigyellow

Car
2008 313 sprinter
Hi all

My first post here. Am the proud owner of a 2008 sprinter 313. Am in the process of converting it into a campervan. So working on the electrics,adjusted handbrake, put new seats in the front,disconnected the battery etc

Putting it all back together and connecting the batteries this morning-the super loud beeping noise is sounding. Engine starts fine. Hazards flash. Srs light on. No power on throttle (limp mode?).

Any ideas?

Look forward to hearing any advise from anyone more technical than me (No difficult!)

Do the new seats include seat occupancy sensors? - yellow cable under the old seats need to be wired up otherwise the SRS light will come on.

New seats are off a mercedes viano/vito so have the same airbag plug in. Would the seats not being connected mean that the beeping would sound,doors indicator be on and no power on the throttle?

The passenger seat is plugged in now and the drivers does not seem to have a wire to plug into the seat. Still srs and beeping plus door lights on and no power. Guess when srs light goes on,needs to be reset on a lead/computer.

Any thoughts appreciated

Yup! SRS does need to be reset as I went through a similar exercise recently..

Thanks for the reply. I guess i need to find a garage with a lead.

Would srs light being on cause the beeping? Also limp mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom