New BMW 4 Series. How to spoil an otherwise smart car.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just seen some photos of the new 4 series , it might look better in the flesh, but in my opinion it's one of the ugliest cars for sale at the moment. The front grill is totally OTT and the rest is just curves and cuts OMG .

As soon as I read as far as "How to spoil" in the title, I knew exactly what was going to be written.

I do agree though - this round of stupid-size grilles is not working.

I don't mind the W223 but time will tell on that one.

If you cover up the grille in the 4, it's actually a great looking car IMO but not much different to the previous one so hardly bold.

Das ist schrecklich.

Seems like Alfa Romeo and BMW are starting to look alike (like they did back in the late 70's and early 80's).

Got to agree . looks like a further away 8 series.

K

That is a no from me.

I like it .. different from the me too styling these days

Oh ***t, we forgot about the number plate!

Never mind, just slap it across the middle of the new expensively produced major design feature........

That's what happens when designers are bored

Oh ***t, we forgot about the number plate!

Never mind, just slap it across the middle of the new expensively produced major design feature........
Just like Audi did years ago...that looks carp as well :). Great excuse to lave it off and stick it on the dashboard behind the windshield so the owner can complete the 'Tosser' look.

Pretty mad when you think about it. Maybe the people who design the grilles in the car world know their days are numbered because soon cars will not need grilles because they will all be electric - at least thats what we have been told ;) and only need small hidden intake for their cooling system.

So 'come on lad's , get the BIG crayons out...this is our last hurrah !!' :p

P.S , It's ugly.

Not sure why they're opting to go for them hideous sized grills!!!

Would look quite smart if it wasn't for that! :wallbash:

Times change and fashions with them
1920px-1981_BMW_320_2.0_Front.jpg

A cynic might argue the large grille is to give the impression the guy in the mirror behind you is still driving on your rear bumper when he's actually socially distancing! ;)

I've just seen some photos of the new 4 series , it might look better in the flesh, but in my opinion it's one of the ugliest cars for sale at the moment. The front grill is totally OTT and the rest is just curves and cuts OMG .

It does look a bit extreme.

Maybe an attempt a modern homage to the 1930s models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom